WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, September 6, 2024

CIU #312 - What's in Your Garden?

 


Hello and happy Friday, although it was a short work week it has felt longer.  Today's project share is my design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog; the theme for this challenge is What's in Your Garden.

I love sunflowers, they just seem to make me light up; I like that they grow tall and stand out!  For my card I used a sunflower die, a leaf and stem die and a dotted oval die for the stamped sentiment.  The plaid paper is a sheet from a Simple Stories fall themed paper pad and the sentiment came from a CTMH set gifted to me from a coworker.  I made this card with one of my scrappin' besties in mind so it will be going postal later today. I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #127 over at Cards Galore.

Now that you've seen what's in my garden I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more inspiration, create and share your project.  The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, September 18, 2024 at noon PST.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back again soon.

4 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Oh, I love sunflowers and these are terrific. The plaid makes a nice background :)

Heather said...

So pretty!! Sunflowers are always so happy looking!

Cara said...

I love sunflowers. This is such a cheerful card! Thanks for sharing! (Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

Gerda said...

What a very pretty card!! I love the sunflowers !!!
Have a great day,
Gerda