WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, September 10, 2026

Happy Thoughts


 Doing a quick drive by post to share another recently created card.  I used sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts  challenge #698, more papers from my scrap stash with some pattern paper pieces from My Minds Eye Hootenanny 6x6 paper pad. Cut the flowers from one of the Spellbinders die sets, a stamped sentiment from Hampton Arts; finished by adding a few gems and a bow tied within some twine. I am sharing this card for the September Anything Goes challenge over at A Cut Above.

Thank you so much for your visit, continue to be safe. I hope you will visit again soon

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Sweet card, Treva! I love that flower die cut. Such a unique center that it almost looks like a daffodil. Thanks for sharing with A Cut Above's September Challenge.

Tammy said...

So bright and cheery! love the stripes in the background!! Thanks for sharing at AHS!!

foleysfriend said...

What a fun and happy card. Love the striped background patterned paper and the pretty flower die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

sue n.

Brandi said...

I love that bright striped paper, so fun! I love this! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Tina Z. said...

great card with lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.