WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fall Fun

Hello Sunday, warm fall day here today; I went in to work today so we didn't make it to church.  I am thankful beyond measure even though there are challenges all around.  Today's LO is one that I created using pictures of our annual trip to select a pumpkin.  Long gone are the days when we go to a traditional pumpkin patch.  We usually just go to one of the neighborhood churches that set up a pumpkin patch on their front lawn annually.  They have a very good selection that they get from Mexico and overprice; but we look at our purchase as supporting one of their missions.  We were suppose to decorate and enter it in a pumpkin decorating contest being hosted by dd's orthodondist but we never got around to doing it.  As for the LO I didn't follow a sketch or challenge just selected some paper and random embellishments from my stash.  Thank you for stopping by, wishing you and yours a beautiful week.

No comments: