WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, November 1, 2013

Kappa Wives

Hello and Happy Friday!  I finally finished the LO that I started a week ago during the Scraps of Color Anniversary Pajama Party.  I used the provided sketch for inspiration and a picture from an event that we attended in June.  The papers used were from several packs, I  used my Slice to cut the word Kappa and the thickers for the word wives.  I struggled with which colors and embellishments to use since I tend to use the same colors when I scrap Kappa related pictures.  I especially like the pearls around the picture  and the flower  by Webster's ( a gift from a sista friend).  Thank you for your visit, have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Krafthead said...

Love the color scheme!