WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Veterans Day

The day is almost over but I didn't want the day to end without expressing my sincere gratitude to our veterans.  Happy Veterans Day to the brave men and women that  currently serve and those that have previously served.  Thank you for the sacrifice.

Today's card is one that was inspired by this week's sketch over Clean and Simple Stamping.  I am also sharing this card for week #45 blog sketch over at Scraps of Color.  I put this card together using scraps of paper,  the circle star was cut from the Stand and Salute cricut cartridge and the stamp is from Stampin' Up.

3 comments:

Michele said...

simple and lovely! xo

Dk said...

Really nice card Treva!!!

CraftySue52 said...

Very nice card Treva!