WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thankful

I am so very thankful but I have been a little down for a few days.  I am thankful for my family, faith, employment, and reasonable good health!   I have been extremely busy at work in addition to what's going on in our family. I wasn't going to make cards but I needed a distraction so I put together about 12 cards using misc. paper, stamps, cricut cuts and other embellishments from my stash.  I hope to get my Christmas cards started soon so I will be able to make more!  Wishing you and yours a blessed Thanksgiving.

I'm sharing this post for the give thanks blog challenge post over at Scraps of Color for week #47.  I was also sharing it over at Hiding in My Craft Room.  This is my first time sharing over at HIMCR, if you're looking for some great challenges and inspirations you may want to visit their site.

3 comments:

Michele said...

beautiful thanksgiving piece! happy thanksgiving to you and i hope your spirits brighten! xo

CraftySue52 said...

Cute cards!!!

NC Peach said...

Very nice cards, Treva! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!