WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Hello Friday


So are you in a turkey coma, dessert overload or in a shopping frenzy?  I am getting ready for work, should have been out the door by now!  I spent some time yesterday trying to get some of my cards made for a service project that we are doing, I need to make 20 holiday cards for a women's shelter.  Although I am not doing anything out of the ordinary 'signature simple' cards I still can't seem to mass produce cards quickly.  I guess its all the love that goes into handmade cards!

Today I'm sharing a card that was created using sketch #321 over at Mojo Monday.  I am also sharing this card for week 48 blog challenge over at Scraps of Color.  The paper used came from a 6x6  paper pack called Welcome Christmas from Pebbles, that I picked up in Marshalls last weekend..  The remaining items came from my stash. Wishing you and yours a blessed weekend.

5 comments:

msafrocentric2012 said...

That is wonderful Treva. They will appreciate the extra love. I can't mass produce either. Need to do 45-50 for seniors. I am getting a little help :)

Michele said...

i love the layers. yes, i'm in a turkey coma too but it feels kind of good! have a wonderful weekend. xo

CraftySue52 said...

That is so great Treva. I know your cards will be so appreciated. Love the color used.

NC Peach said...

I didn't cut up TOO bad this weekend with the shopping, turkey, and desserts, lol...Great card too! I like the layers and design! As for mass producing, I do well with it--its just the getting started in the first place that plagues me! **sigh** However, the seniors will really love your cards! =) TFS

The Scrappin Diva said...

I love a simple card and that chocolate color is the bomb love it