WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Fight Like A Girl


Hello Saturday, I meant to share yesterday but as life would have it I never got it.  I did spend some time hanging out with one of my scrapping besties working on some crafty projects last night!  My one problem is that I didn't get to complete as many projects as I wanted.  Today I am sharing one of my projects that I finished, a tag that I originally started last week while I worked on my breast cancer awareness card.  I used leftover scraps of paper from the card, a stamp from Amuse Studio,  a small stitched oval die and a few Recollection pearls and a ribbon.  I am sharing this tag for the anything but a card challenge #144 over at PDE Linky Party. 

Thank you for your visit, enjoy the rest of the weekend.  I hope you have had or have scheduled your annual mammogram.