WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Let it Snow


Oh no, not really!  It's Thursday and I am not sure where the week has gone but I'm happy because I am off work tomorrow as a matter of fact I was off on Tuesday too.  I am off tomorrow because I am going to the Creative Keepsake Convention (CKC ) this weekend, I can't believe it is finally coming to Richmond, so glad hurricane Matthew has changed course and we should only get some rain showers.  Today I am sharing a quick card that I put together while sorting through some leftover embellishments.  I had been wanting to use my snowflake embossing folder so when I came across these leftover stickers I just decided to use them.  I just layered everything on the embossed layer and then added it to the base with some pop-dots.  Even though you can't see it, I did spray the card with some glimmer mist.

Take care, have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

These quick and easy card are so much fun to make especially when "stuff to use" just falls into your lap or on your crafting table. This is beautiful. Yes, I'm going to say it...I'm ready for snow more than a hurricane.