WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, October 14, 2016

Holiday Card Swap


Hello and happy Friday, another busy weekend.  Last minute Molly is rushing to finish the photo prop and banner for my mom's birthday party tomorrow.   I will share some pictures from this project next week.

I didn't realize that the deadline to get my cards in for the swap is next Saturday so I need to step it up!  This is one of the reasons I don't like to do swaps as I can't do requirements and deadlines!  Today I am sharing the card that I will be mass producing after I get back home from my mom's party.  I used paper from the Core'dinations Merry & Bright paper pack, I think I picked it up last year.  I cut the window with my cameo, the wreath using a Memory Box die, added a few gems and this card was done.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is awesome. I love the design and the papers.

Krafthead said...

I love that window and the wreath really made the card!

msafrocentric2012 said...

I love the simplicity yet very eye catching look of this card.

Miss Misi said...

This is too cute. I like the idea.