WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, October 24, 2016

Volleyball Camp


Hello and happy Monday, enjoying the mild temps even though my sinuses are causing me havoc!
I am back today sharing another LO that should have been but because I am so far behind with my LOs I am just getting it done.  I couldn't go to the crop so I decided to work on some LOs at home when I wasn't doing chores or running errands.  It was hard narrowing it down to just four pictures since I had taken so many pictures of her week at volleyball camp.  The pattern paper and the enamel dots came from a kit that I got at the recent CKC, everything else has been in my stash and all that is left to do is add the journaling.  Take care and have wonderful week.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful LO. This looks like my college days at VSU!