WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Thursday Musings


Hello and happy Thursday, we have been enjoying some unseasonably warm temps this week.  I have been extra busy at work and after work so I haven't had much time to play.  I'm a little down because I won't be attending the weekend crop that I usually attend in October, oh well such is life.  Today I'm sharing a picture of  some of my family taken at my mom's party on Saturday.  I made the photo booth frame which was a big hit!  Take care and have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is really lovely and what a gorgeous family photo.

Krafthead said...

I can't wait to see this photo scrapped! Very nice!