WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, December 22, 2017

Happy Birthday Danita


Hello and happy Friday, let the weekend begin!  Today's card is one that I created for another one of my  crafting BFFs, you can see her wonderful projects on her blog  Danita's Designs.  Another one of my signature simple cards,  it has gone postal and I hope it makes it to her today!  I am also happy to report that I used my Spellbinders cupcake die for the first time, it had 't been in my stash as long as the tree die!   I used paper from the My Minds Eye Paris & Co 6x6 paper pad, Recollections glittered and foil paper, an unbranded stamp for the sentiment and a border punch and this card was done.  Take care and let the weekend fun begin!

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is a gorgeous card. I love the design and the cupcake die.