WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

JOY


Hello and happy Tuesday, doing another driveby post as there is always something to do.  Today's card is one that I am sharing for the Christmas song challenge over at Cut it Up.  It is another signature simple but it is one that I really like.  I used  sheet  music for the pattern paper/background, added the word JOY with dimensions and this card was done.  I used the Winter Wonderland Cricut cartridge to cut the word joy with some gold and red glittered paper.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes Challenge #24 over at Cardz TV.  Thank you for your visit, hope you will come back again soon.

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Lovely and adorable...also beautiful. Oh what "joy" to view this card.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

It's simply beautiful!

I have that Winter Woodland cartridge. I really should check it out to find all the gems like that Joy cut . . .

Thanks for joining us for our Christmas Song challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Esther said...

Gorgeous Christmas card! Love that beautiful "JOY"
Thanks for joining Cut It Up this week!