WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, December 1, 2017

Thinking of You


Hello again, can you believe it two posts in one day!   I really need to crank out some LOs as I will be lucky if I make the half way point of my challenge and I certainly won't complete the card challenge either.  Oh well there's always next year!  Today's card was created using pattern paper that I received as a gift, so I don't know any specifics, the flowers were cut using the Silhouette cameo (I really need to use it more often).   I am sharing this card for sketch #350 from Try Stampin' on Tuesday  and the Thinking of You challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll come back again soon.

7 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

You have an awesome gift in putting pattern paper together to make eye-catching cards. This is another winner for me...loving it!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I concur with what Lois said. I really love the simplicity of this card, yet as she said, it is eye-catching. I think it's the colors and patterns.

Anonymous said...

This is stunning. I love the rigid grid pattern made soft by the colors and organic shape of the flowers.

Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

Evelyn

msafrocentric2012 said...

Love the colors on this.

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the colors and the pretty papers you used!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Have a great day.
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Esther said...

Very cute and simple card!
Thanks for joining DCD's this week!

Donna Scholz said...

Lovely card, Treva! I like the colors, and the way you interpreted the Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch. Well done! -Donna