WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Thank You


Hello and happy Wednesday, its so cold outside and I don't feel like doing what I need to do!  Today I am doing a quick driveby afternoon share, I made this card for one of the challenges for an online crop hosted on FB by Sketch N Scrap.  I used papers and flowers from a prize package that I won so I am not sure of the company or the name of the paper pad.  I cut the sentiment using the Sizzix Celebrate Thinlit dies, the tag is one that had been previously cut so I just covered it with more paper.  Some twine and dimensional tape for the tag and this card was done!  I'm sharing this card for challenge #349 -  thank you challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas.  Take care and have a wonderful Wednesday!

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

So pretty! Thanks for sharing at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our "thank you" challenge.

LilArtsyWoman said...

Pretty card. The paper selections are gorgeous and you put them together beautifully. Happy New Year to you and your family.

msafrocentric2012 said...

Love the black and white look.

Gerda said...

Verry pretty card!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Have a great day.
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com