WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Warmest Wishes


Hello and happy Thursday, cold outside and the forecast calls for some winter mix this weekend.  Today I am sharing another holiday card created using sketch inspiration from  Freshly Made Sketches #316.  The glittered cardstock is some that has been in my stash for a while, I think it is from Studio G.  The snowflake patter paper is another sheet from the American Crafts Hot Cocoa paper pad, added a few Studio G gems and some Wink a Stellar (which is barely visible) and a stamped sentiment and this card was done!  I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes Challenge #24 over at Cardz TV and challenge #104 - Winter Wonderland over at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog.  Take care, stay warm and come back again soon!

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Thanks for another beautiful card using some gorgeous paper. The sentiment is one that I need for this wintry mix that is on the way. I'm not ready but I'll accept what comes my way.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is wonderful! I love the paper you've used to create your gorgeous clean card. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!