WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Believe

Hello, happy cloudy and rainy Sunday, wow the call for rain for the next few days is real.  I am doing a driveby post so I can get ready for church, I see a nap in my afternoon plans!  I wanted to go crop but I need to do some chores and get ready for our weekend road trip.  Today I am sharing another installment from my Christmas in July challenge.  I used sketch inspiration from card challenge #126 from Sketch N Scrap, paper from the Classic Christmas 6x6 paper pad from Simple Stories, a cut apart from the paper pad, a few enamel dots and this card was done.  I put it together last night before bed since I didn't get it done at yesterday's crop.  Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

6 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Another beautiful card for the Christmas in July challenge.

Lisa in Texas said...

Such a pretty Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sharon Fontenot said...

Great paper choices. Gotta love those enamel dots. So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
Sharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

Lori said...

This is such a pretty card! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Chris C said...

Beautiful Christmas card - love the non-traditional colors. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Sura said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama