WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, July 8, 2018

Sunday Musings


Hello and happy Sunday afternoon, it has been a relatively uneventful day since we got home from church.  I am doing a quick drive by post using a an expiring sketch challenge!  Of course there are more chores to be done but I decided to play instead so I'm sharing my third card for my Christmas in July challenge.  I used sketch inspiration from challenge #271 over at Atlantic Hearts Challenge.   I used paper from the Simple Stories Classic Charistmas pad and a Hero Arts stamp for the sentiment.  Thank you for your visit, take care and have a wonderful week.

4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

You've created a beautiful card with a great selection of papers.

Lori said...

This is such a pretty Christmas card! I love that little tree. Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

Linda Norman said...

Love the paper combo and how simple the card is!
Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC!

Linda- DT
www.screappytherapy.ctmh.com

Wendy Coffman said...

Such a sweet holiday card! Thanks for playing along at AHSC!