WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Christmas Challenge


Hello and happy Tuesday almost Wednesday!  Today's project share is another card for my Christmas in July challenge.  I used scraps and more paper from the My Mind's Eye Christmas Wish 6x6 pad,  my plan is to finish this pad soon.  I cut the stitched circle and snowflake using iunbranded dies, added a stamped sentiment and a few gems this card was done!  I had a hard time photographing the card, it, looks better in person..  I'm sharing this card for the monthly Anything Christmas. challenge over at The Merry Christmas Challenge Blotg.  Thank you for your visit, hope you'll return soon.

4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

I love how you combine your paper to make beautiful cards.

msafrocentric2012 said...

Great way to use up those scraps.

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

Larelyn said...

I love the CAS style, especially when you're trying to make a lot. Love your card. thanks for sharing on The Merry Christmas Challenge.