WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

She's That Girl


Hello and happy Tuesday, it is going to be another really hot day outside so that means staying inside until I leave for the day. It won't be much cooler when I leave either but it is suppose to be a few degrees cooler today than yesterday!

Today's project share is a LO that I worked on while I was at the crop on Saturday, for some reason I can't ever really complete a project while I'm at the crop always need to add something else when I get home.  When putting this LO, I really just used mostly scraps of paper, the two pattern pieces came from the DCWV Homeroom Stack., tag was leftover from another project and the wooden veneers are from American Crafts.  I cut the title using the Graphically Speaking Cricut cartridge and the car is from the Locker Talk cartridge.

I sharing this LO for the Freestyle challenge #359 over at Hiding in my Craft Room and the Anything Goes challenge #111 over at Love to Scrap.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll come back again soon.

4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Gorgeous LO. Driving!!! Good for her.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I love this graphic layout!

Becca Sadler said...

Treva: I love it when at HIMCR a 5th Saturday comes along so we can freestyle! And showcasing a great milestone moment in the scrapbook layout for a teen driver is such a wonderful way to do this! Good luck! For HIMCR DT, Becca

Shuly said...

Great page with beautiful pictures! I love how you've arranged it all it looks perfect ! thanks for sharing at Love to Scrap!