WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Daddy's Love


Hello and happy Tuesday, another hot day here in the Commonwealth.  I love this super simple LO because the attention is drawn to the photos without a lot of what I call competing embellishments!  I used some sketch  inspiration from Organized and Creative Mom, I really like her sketches.  I even used some handmade papers that has been in my stash for a long time; I picked them up from Costco. The title was cut using my SLICE machine, which is still one of my favorites.  I'm sharing this LO for the Anything Goes challenge #55 over at Cardz TV and #24 over at Love to Craft.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a terrific day.

2 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I love the simplicity of this beautiful layout.

LilArtsyWoman said...

A wonderful, beautiful LO to highlight three generations.