WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Birthday Princess


Hello and happy Sunday, I started this post some time ago but for some reason I never shared it!  Happy to report we were spared by Forence but praying and thinking about others that weren't so fortunate.  Today's project share is a LO using pictures I took of baby girl the morning of her birthday as she was headed to school.  I used sketch inspiration from an online crop that I participated in last month.  The base sheet is cardstock from either a DCWV or Recollections pad and the patterns papers are from my scrap stash.  I used my Cricut to cut the crown and the word Princess, handcut and put the banner together; everything else has been in my stash for quite sometime.  School has stared and I really need to get on track with her school book.

Thank you for your visit and please come again soon.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful LO for future memories.