WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, September 3, 2018

Twinning


Hello and happy Monday and Labor Day!  Today's project share is indeed a labor of love as baby girls grows into a young woman it really tugs at my heart!  I used a picture that was taken of us in July as we had decided to dress alike at a family event.

I used sketch inspiration from a grid challenge  shared by Organized and Creative Mom.  I used mostly scraps of paper from my stash,  the Fantastic Fonts, Going Places and the 50 States Cricut cartridges.  The embellishments are from Me & My Big Ideas, Recollections, Amy Tangerine and Jillibean Soup.
 
I am sharing this LO for the Mother - Daughter  challenge#56 over at Challenge Yourself and the challenge #384 - What Makes You Happy over at  Die Cuttin' Divas.  One thing that makes me happy is documenting my family's history by scrapbooking.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a wonderful week.

8 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

This is my kind of layout. I love it!

Gloria said...

Very pretty layout:) Thank you for playing along with us over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Sharon Fritchman said...

Awwwwww! What a great photo of the 2 of you! I love how you scrapped it! Your design is absolutely fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! We are very happy that you did!

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Beautiful layout and fantastic photo! Love that you both use identical dresses! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself this month

ÅsaJ said...

Such a beautiful page! Love that photo of you two as twins. Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

LilArtsyWoman said...

Awesome LO.

Sherri Caramico said...

WOW!! Great layout!! Super FUN!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty! Wonderful Layout and picture!

Theresa