WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Tuesday Musings



Hello and happy Tuesday, clouds and sprinkles as we continue prepare and brace ourselves for  hurricane Florence!

Today I am sharing a card using inspiration from sketch #288 over at CAS(E) this Sketch.  I used more pattern paper came from the recently used Bella Blvd  Make Your Mark 6x8 pad, a Sizzix stamp for the sentiment, a leftover  dimensional flower from Pebbles and some K & Co gems.  I like how this card came together and it will be going postal today later today to someone recently diagnosed with cancer.  I am sharing this card for the Make~Motivate~Connect Linkup Party #5 flower challenge over at Creations With Christina and the September card challenge over at PDE Linky Party

Thank you for your visit and I hope you will return soon.

2 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Beautiful paper. I thought you water colored it.

LilArtsyWoman said...

An awesome card using gorgeous paper.