WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Happy Birthday


Hello and happy Sunday, I meant to post yesterday but as life would have it I didn't get a chance.  The Governor has declared a state of emergency so we are bracing ourselves for the possibility of some bad whether as a result of Florence.  Today's card is one that uses sketch inspiration from  Palm Trees and Pogo Sticks  Fall to Layout #87 - Take Two.  I used paper from the. Ki Memories Celebrate 6x6 paper pad,  the Spellbinders Celebrations pierced star die set and a few Queen & Co.  gems.  I am sharing this card for the September challenge over at Always Happy Birthday and the Anything Goes Challenge #64 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

I'm really in love with the design of this card. A beautiful job on this one.

Natasha said...

Such a fun card! Love it!