WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, September 21, 2018

Tag - So Thankful


Good evening, I am back today with my second post!  I am sharing a tag that I created for the Make~Motivate~Connect Link Up Party  #6  Make a Tag challenge hosted by Christina from Creations With Christina.  The pattern piece of paper used to cover the tag has been in my stash quite a while and I'm not sure where I go it.    I used some TH twine, a Darice tree and leaf die, a sticker for the sentiment and a few sequins as embellishments.  I am also sharing this tag for the following challenges:

Anything Goes challenge  #66 - Cardz TV 
Challenge #387 - Tic Tac Toe - Die Cuttin' Divas  (top row)
Challenge #76 - Always Fun Challenges

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

CA Scrapper said...

Your tag is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty! I LOVE the leaves falling in the background... Great colors!

Theresa

char52 said...

Love your tag and the super cute tree die!

Larelyn said...

Lovely tag and such wonderful colors. Thanks for sharing at Always Fun Challenges.