WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, February 25, 2019

Boxed Card Set


Hello and happy Monday afternoon, I'm back sharing my second post for today.  This is a quick drive by post as I was undecided whether I wanted to share this project or not.  I created this project over the weekend after watching Tmika's  YT video.  I am most pleased with how the box turned out, I used some 110 lb gray card stock for the bottom and some printed acetate for the top.  The acetate came from a 12x12 paper pad that has been in  my stash forever.  I made the four A2 sized cards using scraps of paper mostly from the Pebbles Garden Party 6x6 pad, stamps, circle and oval dies, gems, enamel dots and sequins for embellishments. In the video she used one sheet of double sided 6x6 paper but I decided to just use scraps instead of using a piece of double sided paper.  I'm sharing this for the RAK challenge #408 over at Die Cuttin' Divas. This set has already been gifted to one of my co-workers who is always asking for cards at the last minute!

Take care and I hope you'll return soon!

2 comments:

kjb said...

Very nice. Lovely colour combinations.

LilArtsyWoman said...

Great minds think alike. I watched her video over the weekend and saved it to use. Since she was using the Zella Teal paper pad by Prima. I pulled out the pad to use my remaining papers. Your project turned out "awesome". tfs