WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

A Pizza My Heart


Hello and happy Wednesday; cold temps, clear skies and no rain in today's forecast!  Today's card share is another lunchbox greeting card created using sketch inspiration from Tuseday Morning Sketches #492 and paper from the My Mind's Eye Blink of  an Eye 6x6 paper pad.  I used one of the Recollections Valentine's Day stamp and die sets that I picked up on sale and it doesn't necessarily have to be used for Valentine''s day.  I colored the pizza using my Sargent Art colored pencils and glitter gel pens.  I really like how this card came out and I think it looks better in person because I added some glitter to the eyes after I took the picture!  I'm sharing this for the February Anything Goes challenge #31 over at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

Thank you for your visit, hurry back!

5 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is a wonderful, lovely card. Great work with blending those papers and the images are so cute.

Jenée said...

What a cute, cute card. Not only are the pizza images darling, but the background is so fun and colorful. Thank you so much for sharing your fun card with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

We are huge pizza fans at our house, so I love this!! I have a fun digi set that's similar. Such a cute card!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Awww this is so cute! I love those pizza images! What a fun card!

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches

XOXO _ Laura Jean (LJ) - TMS Design Team

Melissa Craig said...

Awww - isn't this so sweet! Those little pizza slices are perfect for this sketch. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.