WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, February 25, 2019

Love You to Pieces


Hello and happy Monday, wind and sun today but more rain in the forecast this week.  I had a relatively quiet weekend, of course I didn't get a lot done but I did get a few things marked off my to do list!  I even got to hang out for a few hours with the RVA Scrappers!

Today's project share is another lunchbox greeting for my daughter.  I used sketch inspiration from CAS(E) this sketch  #310,  paper scraps from my stash that included pattern paper from the Pebbles Garden Party 6x6 paper pad.  The stamped sentiment is from the Cardz TV Favorite Phrases stamp set and the typewriter was cut using a Firefly die.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #83 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you will return again soon.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This card is beautiful. The paper combination is outstanding with your image.

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how pretty! I love the typewriter and the sentiment...

Theresa