WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Lunchbox Greetings


Hello and happy cloudy Thursday; no rain, snow or ice like yesterday!  I'm back today to share a quick driveby post as I was suppose to share yesterday but as life would have it I didn't get time.  Today's card is what I'm calling one of my lunchbox greetings, where I create inspirational notes and cards for my daughter's lunchbox.  I used sketch inspiration from Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge #395,  paper from an AC DIY Shop 6x6 paper pad, a Hampton Art sentiment stamp and  cut the bow using the Beyond Birthdays Cricut cartridge.  Finished the card by adding some wood veneer stars that I glittered!  I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #83 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, hope you will come back soon.  I will be sharing my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog tomorrow.

4 comments:

Krafty Kaylin said...

what a fun card. love the kraft with black. thanks for joining us at TSOT!

Scrapper69 said...

The Kraft and black look so good together! What a great card and sentiment!

Theresa

Donna Scholz said...

Treva, what a great idea to add an inspirational message to your daughter's lunchbox!!! I like how you used our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch, and the message is one all little girls need to hear! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

Heather said...

Wonderful card - I love stamping on kraft paper - looks so modern! And dig that zebra print - woo hoo! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!