WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Hugs & Kisses


Hello and happy sunny Wednesday, I'm back today to share a cute and simple card that I made for my daughter.  I hope she likes it  since she really doesn't care for pink!   I didn't use a sketch for inspiration just wanted to use the ladybug from the Create-a-Critter 2 cricut cartridge!  All the paper came from my scrap stash, the sentiment stamp is from an old Recollections Valentines Day stamp and die set.  I used a Crafter's Companion edge die and added a few Amy Tangerine enamel hearts and the card was done!  I'm sharing this card for the following challenges:

Bitten by the Bug 2 - Valentine Hearts
Die Cuttin' Divas - #407 Love
Use Your Stuff - #347 Hearts Pink/Red

Thank you for  your visit, hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and that you'll return soon.  I'll be sharing another Valentine's Day project tomorrow and on Friday we'll have a Cut it Up Sponsor Thank You blog hop.

8 comments:

Caroline said...

This ladybug is absolutely the cutest. I love the scene that you created. Your daughter will love this card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

mum of two said...

Create a critter is one of my faves! Your daughter will love it. Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is so adorable. Love the bug.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So adorable! Thanks for playing along with Die Cuttin' Divas!!!

moknowsall said...

An oldie but goodie image. Super cute for V-Day. Thx for joining our BBTB2 challenge.

Janet-SugarShine Designs said...


Your card is so cute! Your daughter must have loved getting it. Thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge
Best of luck on your entry!
Hugs,
Janet
SugarShine Designs

Dorlene Durham said...

Love the Love Bug on this card. Looks like we had the same idea. Thanks for joining the challenge at BBTB2. Dorlene DT BBTB2

Golden Goddess Designs said...

oh so sweet! love it! thanks for playing along at Bitten By the Bug 2.

Alicia