WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, July 22, 2019

Canvas Project


Hello and happy hot Monday,  with a forecast for storms this afternoon.  I am so looking forward to some cooler temps this week.  Today I am doing a quick drive by post to share a canvas project that I made as part of a graduation gift.  I used vinyl to cut the wording and used the Cricut Graduation cartridge to cut the caps.  I see more canvas projects in my future, just need to master using more than one color of vinyl.  I am sharing this for the Bitten by the Bug 2 anything but a card challenge.

Thank you for your visit, try to stay cool in this extreme heat.  I hope you'll return again soon!

5 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

I love this saying and how you used it in your design. tfs

Golden Goddess Designs said...

awesome project! I love seeing Cricut used for other than paper projects! thank you for joining us at Bitten By the Bug 2!

Alicia

The Scrappin Diva said...

Another wonderful card...wish I had your drive

Scrapper69 said...

I think it looks great! Canvas is so fun to work with when it comes to vinyl... I love using wood mostly for vinyl! :) I use more than one color of vinyl and I still struggle sometimes! hahaha I'm always afraid of the end results... If it's for me.. Who cares! hahaha If I make it for someone else I freak out! LOL

Theresa

moknowsall said...

Love that quote. Excellent project. I tried one once with vinyl and it went so wrong. Thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge this week