WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, July 29, 2019

Retirement Salute


Hello and happy Monday, I meant to share this project yesterday but as life would have I didn't get around to it.  Baby Girl hasn't been feeling well so I've had to be her nurse.  Today's project share is another LO that I recently completed for her high school album. I used pictures taken during the Richmond Public Schools retirement banquet where she was invited to salute the retirees.  I used leftover paper scraps from previous projects with the exception of the base,  Little Birdie handmade wreaths and some TPC Studio metal accents.  I even pulled out my Sizzix Sidekick and cut the lettering for the title.  I'm sharing this LO for the Anything Goes challenge #94 over at Cardz TV and challenge #36 over at Love to Scrap.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll return soon.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Your baby girl has done some amazing work and I know you are very proud of her. Beautiful LO.