WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, July 20, 2019

For You


Hello and happy Saturday, more hot weather  in today's forecast. It's the weekend, what's on your agenda; my plan is to hangout with some other scrapbookers and work on some LOs for Baby Girl's high school album.  Today I am sharing a card created using sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap card sketch #149.  I used papers from the My Mind's Eye A Happy Heart 6x6 paper pad, cut the hearts using a die from Amy Tangerine, finished the card with a stamped sentiment and a few Teresa Collins enamel dots and this card was done.  I have at least four birthdays next month so someone will probably receive this card!  I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #94 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for  your visit and I hope you'll return soon.

7 comments:

Sharon Fontenot said...

Great uplifting card. Super! Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
Sharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

StacyLee said...

What a pretty take on the sketch, I just love the colors & patterns you chose! The three hearts are perfect on this, whoever receives this will love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Deanna said...

Such a sweet card and love the hearts! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

Amy Pitts said...

very sweet card. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

Scrapper69 said...

so pretty! I like the hearts!

Theresa

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card and love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap :)
Tina-DT