WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Jolly and Happy


Hello and happy Thursday, another heat advisory today but not as warm as yesterday!  Today I am doing a drive by post sharing a super quick card that I put together using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts sketch #325.  In keeping with the Christmas in July theme I decided to create a card using pattern paper and a cut apart for the sentiment from the Craft Smith Say Freeze 6x6 paper pad gifted to me by one of my scrappin' besties!  I finished the card off by adding a few Queen & Co Jellies.  I'm sharing this card for the Use Your Stuff challenge #367- Masculine.  I hope I have more time to play this weekend!

Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll return soon.

5 comments:

missgailly said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Love the plaid background. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

Dena J said...

Love the use of plaid for your background, and all the snowy splatters are wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week. ~ Dena

pssmitty papercrafts said...

Love your card! Especially the plaid paper, very good choice for the background! Thanks for joining AHSC this week.

Alyson Mayo said...

What a great Christmas card - the wreath is so festive and the splatters make it feel very much snowy "outdoor-like". Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty!! What a lovely holiday card!

Theresa