WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Fat Lips


Hello and happy Wednesday, nice temps as we are about to change seasons.  Today's project share is the LO documenting Baby Girl's wisdom teeth removal.  I used more paper from an older kit, a metal tag that has been in my stash for years, cut the title and lips using the Don Juan Cricut cartridge and the Dr. Check-up cartridge for the teeth.  Even though I have completed some LOs outside of her high school album I am still planning to have it completed by next month! 

Thank you for your visit, hope you will come back soon, I will be sharing my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog on Friday.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Ouch! Despite the pain... A fab LO with your daughter.

Scrapper69 said...

The layout design looks awesome Treva! I love the pattern papers and wow... How painful for her to go through... poor thing! I'm glad to hear you'll have her album ready next month... that's so exciting!!! Yay!!

Theresa