WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Happy Birthday Granny


Hello and happy Saturday  more warm temps in today's forecast.  Today's project share is an easel card that I created for my daughter to give to my mom after watching  a May May Made It YouTube  video.  I used papers from a Fall 6x6 paper pad, a cut from the Base Camp Cricut cartridge and a few Gina Marie enamel dots.


On the other side of the card, I added  a pcicture of my mom and daughter, used a Prtint Works stamp for a caption and added a wood veneer heart.   I really like the card and it is one that she can display all year long!  I am sharing this card for the Grandparent challenge over at Bitten by the Bug 2 and the Cardz TV Anything Goes challenge #99.

Thank you for your visit, hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

6 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Love this plaid patterned paper and your card design. I can't wait until I can get back to creating.

moknowsall said...

Love it - doing double duty - A card and a standing photo. I've got to do this in the future instead of just putting a photo loosely inside the card. Thanks for joining our Grandparents challenge at Bitten by the Bug2.

Caroline said...

Such a pretty card and keepsake. I am sure your Mom will treasure this. Nice job! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Dorlene Durham said...

Very nice card. I love the photo included with the card. Thanks for joining the challenge t Bitten By The Bug. Dorlene DT BBTB2

Golden Goddess Designs said...

very sweet card! love the idea of a photo card! precious. Thank you for sharing with us at BBTB2 and good luck Treva!

Alicia

Scrapper69 said...

How awesome!!! I love that it's an easel card and then it's also a Photo holder too! Wonderful! I bet your Mom just loved it!

Theresa