WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Speak Up 5k


Hello and happy Tuesday, more nice temps in today's forecast.  Today I am sharing a LO that I put together using pictures taken earlier this month when I walked in a 5K.  I started on this LO about two weeks ago and finally decided to finish it last night, I used pattern papers from the DCWV Teenage Dream Stack, cut the sneakers with my SLICE machine and the medal and title using my Cricut.  Another LO completed and in the books!

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return soon.  Take care.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

I saw this beautiful LO on Facebook. You do fantastic work.

Scrapper69 said...

Fabulous Layout! and good for you doing a 5K walk! how awesome! Love the shoes you added... they really add to your page!

Theresa