WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, September 16, 2019

Happy 18th


Hello and happy Monday, sun shining and a forecast for low humidity as we are in the last week of summer.  Today's project share is a birthday card created for our nephew who celebrated his 18th birthday on Friday.  When I originally started creating this card I had planned to use another sketch from Try Stampin on Tuesday but in the interest of time I decided to use sketch #425 instead.  I used mostly scraps to create this card, music themed pattern piece of paper has been in my stash for a long time,  I cut the circle using a Spellbinders die and the numbers using a non-branded die,  the sentiment stamp is from the JoAnn's ms sparkle & co line, hand cut the tag and added some hemp cording.  I'm sharing this card for the challenge #437 - Birthday over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a marvelous Monday!

3 comments:

Heather said...

So cute, Treva - love these colors together! So buttoned up - perfect for 18! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

Great card, Treva! Love the way you combined the paper with the tag!!! I'm sure any 18-yr old guy would love this card!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Scrapper69 said...

Very cool card! Loving the masculine colors! So perfect for your nephew!