WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Coloring


Hello and happy Thursday evening, I started this post this morning but as life would have it I am just finishing it.  Today I am sharing a card using a stamp that I purchased recently during the Unity Stamps anniversary sale.  I really like their stamps but I can only buy them when they are on sale!  I am also excited to share that I used markers to color the stamp too because I usually color with color pencils.  The pattern paper is from the Pebbles Girl Squad 6x6 paper pad, the sentiment is part of the doll stamp set and the  enamel dots are from CC Designs.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #120 over at Cardz TV and the Love to Craft #49 August challenge.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and hurry back!

No comments: