WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Stay At Home

 

Hello Tuesday, another day of feeling like I need more sleep.  I am up trying to get in a drive by post since I am still feeling a little overwhelmed!  Today’s project share is another LO created to document some of the activities that we did while staying at home due to COVID.  This is one of those project that have been siting unfinished for a while so I am glad to finally get it done.    The activities included lots of card playing (in the beginning), the rug represents the redecorating, communion and trying new recipes while Zooming.  I used Tonic Studios cloud die, Love Nicole alphabet dies, the Freshly Picked, CTMH Artiste and My Community Cricut cartridges.  I am sharing this LO for the Anything Goes #121 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, continue not be safe and hurry back.

1 comment:

Willa Jean said...

Love the way you put the photos in the "house!