WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, August 30, 2020

You Are Loved



 Hello and happy Sunday, almost bed time and the work week begins in a matter of hours.  The weekend goes by too fast I still have lots that need to be done!  Today’s card was created using sketch inspiration from Mojo Monday  sketch #544, more pattern papers from the SparkleBerry Ink paper pad and a Unity stamp for the image.  I am still trying to find a balance with my coloring, I used markers and not pencils this time; My marker stash is really limited, I really don’t need to start collecting anything else.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return soon.

3 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Really cute stamp and card. You did a nice job with the coloring. I'm with you, I don't need to buy another thing!

Linda Schade said...

I think your card is gorgeous! I love the stamp of the girl -- do you happen to know the name? I've been searching on Unity Stamp's website and there are so-o-o-o-o many to search through!

and by the way, I think your coloring job is fabulous!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!