WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, August 28, 2020

Hey Girl


Hello Friday, welcome to the weekend!  So much has been going on that I haven’t taken the time to share what I have been creating.  Today’s project share is a card  created after one of our zoom meet-ups, I couldn’t participate during the meet-up so I made my card later.  I used pattern paper from the Recollections SparkleBerry Ink Blue 6x6 paper pad, the Floral Symphony Verve stamp set, some Recollections gems,  a Fiskars stamp for the sentiment, brads and ribbon.  I liked that I was able to use two  items from my stash that aren’t frequently used!  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #122 over at  Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, be safe and hurry back!