WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Wednesday Wanderings


 Hello Wednesday, ti has been super wet in our area which means my daily walks have been limited.  Today’s card share is another birthday card created in fulfillment for a request for our FB card angel group.  The  recipient likes animal print so I used paper from the DCWV Safari Chic paper stack, which has been in my stash for a long time!  I used sketch inspiration from Mojo Monday  # 543, an unbranded sentiment die, a few Gina Marie enamel dots and the card was done!  The recipient’s birthday is at the end of the month but I am putting it in the mail today because of everything that is going on with the postal service.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and hurry back!

2 comments:

Valerie Okada said...

I love this card - as I do all of your creations. Can I get a little help with this die? Try to use it often but paper tends to get stuck and tear as I try to remove it. Any suggestions>
?

Thanks for sharing all of your creative goodness.

Valerie
okadavk@sbcglobal.net

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card. Love those animal prints. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!