WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, November 23, 2020

Christmas Magic

 


Hello Monday, mild weather temps in today’s forecast. I haven’t share but my family could really use some prayers and positive thoughts.  We are grateful and don’t take God’s grace and mercy for granted but sometimes the bumps in the road takes an emotional toll.  Today’s card share is another holiday card created using sketch inspiration from CAS(e) #399, pattern  papers from the America Crafts Jolly 6x6 paper pad and a Hampton Arts (Cam &Choke) stamp that I picked up last Christmas so this is another intentional use item. Another card done and will be going postal soon as my goal is to have the majority of my holiday cards in the mail  by December 1!

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe as you prepare for the holiday.  

2 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Sending up prayers and good thoughts for you and the family. Lovely card, as always...

LilArtsyWoman said...

Offering up prayers for you and your family. A beautiful card for the upcoming holiday.