WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, November 13, 2020

CIU #213 - Be Strong, Be Brave, Be Bold


 Hello Friday, welcome to the weekend; so ready!  Today’s card share is my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge #213, the theme is Be Strong, Be Brave, Be Bold and the sponsor is CASual Fridays.


When putting my card together I decided to use one of my Unity stamp sets, the color inspiration for the stamp is the Pandora Jewelry store colors; my daughter recently started working there for the holidays. I used some Bella Blvd paper, a CC Designs die, an unbranded stitched die for the sentiment and a few gems. I used colors pencils and some glitter pens to color the stamp.

Head over to the Cut it Up challenge blog for more inspiration, create and share your Be Strong, Be Brave, Be Bold project for a change to win a $20 gift certificate from our sponsor. The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, November 25, 2020 at noon EST.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Wonderful image and sentiment! Loving the paper you chose to highlight this lovely lady! Perfect for our challenge!

moknowsall said...

Fabulous

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

So sweet with the lady image!!