WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, November 13, 2020

World Kindness Day



 Good afternoon, I am back with another quick post to share another holiday card.   In honor of world kindness day I am sharing a Christmas Joy shaker card! I used sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #580, wood grain paper from Paper Studio, a die set from Tutti Designs.  I looked on their website and notice this particular die set is no longer available, I've had it for several years, it was gifted to me from one of my scrappin' besties! The glittered stars were cut with a Sizzix die and the  shaker mix is from Tuesday Morning.  The weather is overcast so I had a hard time getting a good picture but I do like the card, I might try to take another picture if the sun comes out.  

Thank you for your visit, have a safe and wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

Margreet said...

Love your shaker card. Great take on the sketch.
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
xxx Margreet DT

Patti said...

This is pretty Treva-shaker card are just so great!!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!! I love the shaker globe!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful snowglobe. That's one of my favorite papers, too. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.