WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Special Day


Hello and happy November! The rain has finally stopped and the sun is out so my mood is a bit better.  Today’s project share is another birthday and created using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #578, pattern paper from the Amy Tangerine Sunshine & Good Times 6x6 paper pad, Spellbinders dies, a Stampendous stamp for the sentiment and some Recollections gems.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #126 over at Cardz TV and Love to Craft anything challenge #52.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and have a wonderful week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Treva, I really like this card. The use of different papers creates a real interest and I like your embossing on the sentiment.

Leslie said...

Hi Treva - I'm Leslie, the owner of Love To Craft challenge Blog. Please contact me at ltccb at mail dot com (not gmail, just mail) so I can get more information on why you are unable to share your projects in our challenges. Thanks! Leslie

Melissa Craig said...

Very sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.