WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Happy Voting Day

 


Hello cool Fall day with a forecast for warmer temps later.  Today's project share is my second project created for a seven day joy crafting challenge hosted by LadyKre on the YT.  It is a frameless shaker card created after watching another one of Natasha's YT videos.  I like how this card came together after agonizing overnight about it and will surely be making another one soon!  The snowflake pattern piece of paper is from Recollections from a few years ago, the shaker bits are from a mix that I picked up in TM. I used my SLICE machine to cut the letters for the word happy and stamped holidays for the sentiment, used some transparency film since I couldn't put my hands any acetate.  I should be done with my holiday cards soon, I need to work on some tags for a swap so that will be my weekend project!

Thank you for your visit, take care and stay safe if you have to go out to vote today.  I went out this morning, it wasn't too bad I was done in less than an hour!

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Ooohhh...I love how this turned out! Has a kind of magical feel to it!

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how pretty! I'm lovin' this one Treva!

Theresa